The House of Ruth Pregnancy Care Center is a Christian ministry dedicated to serving women and families and to protecting the lives of unborn children. Our goal is to demonstrate the love of Christ by assisting with emotional, spiritual, physical and material needs, enabling women to make healthy, life-affirming choices throughout pregnancy and beyond.
House of Ruth has deep roots in the Verde Valley. Founded in 1988, thousands of women and families' lives have been touched and changed by the ministry. Advocating for life of the unborn and strengthening families through loving support and education are the cornerstone of this ministry.
Our Commitment of care
Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances. Clients receive accurate information and all client information is held in confidence. All medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed medical director.
Statement of Faith
1.We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
President: Daniel Badger
Pastor Dave Yarger
Medical Director: Stephanie Purinton CNM, WHNP-BC
Sonographer: Lisa Bruner
Nurse on Staff: Liberty Handis
House of Ruth Pregnancy Care Center does not recommend, provide or refer for abortion or abortificatients.
We are committed to assisting women in carrying to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
The House of Ruth hopes to achieve this by creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact the abortion only compounds human needs, rather than resolve them.